READY, SET, SCIENCE
- Basic Shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, diamond, oval.
- Colors: red, blue, green, orange, yellow, brown, purple, black, white,gray, pink.
- Geometry Shapes: sphere, cube, cone, rectangular prism, pyramid,cylinder.
- Nature: plants, animals, seeds, health, nutrition.
- Topics: seasons, five senses, body, matter, weather. We will continue to add other goals throughout the year.
- Color words: red, blue, green, orange, yellow, brown, purple, black, white, gray, pink.
- Inquiry skills are important concepts we will work on.
- Life cycles that represent the different stages an organism passes through.
- Distinguish between left and right, progression from left to right while working. (Keeping place while working, following instruction, participation, cooperation. Figure ground relationships, spatial relationships).
- Basic understanding of the meaning of each holiday.
- Basic understanding of origination of the flag.
- Study of Native Americans, Discovery of North America, War of Independence, Civil War, Martin Luther King.